The Navien NPE-240: Why We Love It

The Navien NPE-240: Why We Love It

The Navien NPE-240A is a gas-powered, tankless water heater manufactured by Navien, which is known for producing high-quality, energy-efficient, and reliable products.  Considered a high-performance model that offers several benefits, including:

  1. High Efficiency: The NPE-240A has an Energy Factor (EF) of 0.96, which means that it uses 96% of the energy consumed to heat water and the remaining 4% is lost as waste heat. This makes it one of the most efficient tankless water heaters on the market.

  2. Endless hot water: The NPE-240A is designed to provide an endless supply of hot water, as it heats water on demand as it flows through the unit. This eliminates the need for a storage tank and helps to save space in your home.

  3. Advanced control systems: The NPE-240A  features advanced control systems, including a microprocessor-controlled thermostat that allows for precise temperature control and easy adjustments to the water flow rate. It also has a modulating feature, which allows the unit to adjust its power output depending on the hot water demand.

  4. Easy to install and maintain: The NPE-240A is designed for easy installation and maintenance. It features a compact design and can be vented through the roof or wall, which makes it suitable for both new construction and retrofit projects.

  5. Energy Star certified: The NPE-240A is Energy Star certified, which means that it meets certain energy efficiency standards set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).

  6. Long lifespan: The NPE-240A is built with high-quality materials and features a stainless steel heat exchanger, which is more durable and resistant to corrosion than the copper heat exchangers used in earlier models. This helps to increase the lifespan of the unit and save you money on costly repairs

These units install faster, look cleaner and last longer than units with copper heat exchangers. This is why the NPE-240 is our most installed unit to date

Simmilar Posts